Credit Report

See your own credit agency credit report online
Access to your own credit file with See My Credit

United Kingdom    

Credit Report FAQ

Help if you are in debt

  • There are organisations that can help you with your debt problems. You can contact them for free, confidential, and independent advice.

  • Citizen's Advice is a registered charity providing free, independent and confidential advice from more than 700 locations called Citizen's Advice Bureaux throughout the UK. To find your local branch contact the Citizen's Advice Bureau website at

  • The Consumer Credit Counselling Service is a registered charity providing free and confidential support and money management assistance to financially distressed families and individuals. They provide help on budgeting and how to use credit wisely. To contact them visit their website at

  • National Debtline is a helpline that provides free, confidential and independent advice on how to deal with debt problems. You can contact them by visiting their website at

Return to full list of FAQ

Copyright Credit Report FAQ